Don't ever hesitate. Reblog this. TUMBLR RULE. When you see it, REBLOG IT.
- The original post only has US helplines. I've added UK helplines underneath. It would be great if people could add numbers from everywhere in the world.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Child Abuse: 1-800-422-4453
- UK Helplines:
- Samaritans (for any problem): 08457909090 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childline (for anyone under 18 with any problem): 08001111
- Mind infoline (mental health information): 0300 123 3393 e-mail: email@example.com
- Mind legal advice (for people who need mental-health related legal advice): 0300 466 6463 firstname.lastname@example.org
- b-eat eating disorder support: 0845 634 14 14 (only open Mon-Fri 10.30am-8.30pm and Saturday 1pm-4.30pm) e-mail: email@example.com
- b-eat youthline (for under 25's with eating disorders): 08456347650 (open Mon-Fri 4.30pm - 8.30pm, Saturday 1pm-4.30pm)
- Cruse Bereavement Care: 08444779400 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank (information and advice on drugs): 0800776600
- Drinkline: 0800 9178282
- Rape Crisis England & Wales: 0808 802 9999 1(open 2 - 2.30pm 7 - 9.30pm) e-mail email@example.com
- Rape Crisis Scotland: 08088 01 03 02 every day, 6pm to midnight
4. What is your dream job?
11. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
18. If you had unlimited resources, how would you live?
34. When was the first time you felt that you were in love with another person? What happened in that relationship, and how have you come to terms with it?
45. What sexual activities do you enjoy the most?
53. Do you enjoy viewing pornography?
54. How often do you need or expect sex?
70. Do you see a therapist?
71. Do you smoke, or have you ever smoked?
86. Do you want children? When? How many? Are you unable to have children?
92. How important is it to you that your children are raised near your extended family?
107. How important is it that you and your partner be on good terms with each others families?
113. Are your friendships as Important to you as your life partner is?
114. If your friends need you, are you there for them?
115. Is it important to you for your partner to accept and like your friends?
119. Are you an animal lover?
124. Do you consider pets members of your family?
146. Would you want your children to serve in the military?
150. Have you ever committed a crime? If yes, what was it?
162. Do you believe in God? What does that mean to you?
166. Do you believe in life after death?
171. How important is it to you for your children to be raised in your religion?
178. What is your favorite style of music?
184. What is your idea of a fun day?
185. Do you have a hobby that�s important to you?
186. Do you enjoy spectator sports?
286. Which (if any holidays do you believe are the most important to celebrate?
201. Do you maintain a family tradition around certain holidays?
204. Do you enjoy traveling, or are you a homebody?
215. Do you own or lease a car? Would you ever consider not having a car?
223. How much time do you spend on the phone every day?
237. Are there household responsibilities you believe to be the sole domain of a man or a woman? Why do you believe this?
239. How important is equality in a marriage? Define what you mean by �equality.�
246. How would you feel if your child dated someone of a different race or ethnicity? The same gender? How would you feel if he or she married this person?
252. Would you consider yourself a morning person or a night person?
213. Do you judge people who have a different waking and sleeping
254 Are you a physically affectionate person?
255. What is your favorite season of the year?
261. What is your idea of perfect relaxation?
265. What makes you most insecure?
269. What is your greatest strength?
things that should be punishable by death: rape, murder, people who spoil tv shows
is tumblr showing me all these super cute people that live light years away God’s way of punishing me for my sins or what